On this Jungle and Beach Hike in Puerto Vallarta, experience one of Puerto Vallarta’s most breathtaking hikes through the Lush Sierra Madre Jungle, panoramic ocean views and beautiful secluded beaches.
The Hike to Las Animas beach from the fishing village of Boca de Tomatlan it is amazingly stunning however , requires some guided work to get the best of this 1/2 day unforgettable adventure.
We start the day at the Los Muertos Pier in Old Town, then take a public bus to Boca de Tomatlán, this small yet popular fishing town is located in the south end of Puerto Vallarta. From this town we make our way to visit a small hidden Beach, then finish the hike to the large swimmable beach where you can have lunch. This is a moderate level hike and can be physically challenging with some stairs, rocks and beaches to climb over. Don’t miss out on this Jungle and Beach Hike from Puerto Vallarta
– Meet at Los Muerto Pier
– Take bus to start of trail
– Visit the hidden waterfall during rainy season
– Swim at the Hidden beach (fresh fruit or coco frio available for purchase)
– Pass through Mariakas Beach & Club
– See the exotic Playa de los Caballos
– Final destination –> Hidden Beach Town
– Lunch and drinks available for purchase
– Swimming & water activities
– Return by water taxi then bus to Puerto Vallarta