The Sierrra Madre ATV Mountain Adventure follows the River Cuale and takes you through quaint Mexican villages outside the tourist areas of Puerto Vallarta, the beauty of the lush Sierra Madre Mountains make this tour one of our most popular ones and a day you will never forget.
On the way to the river trails, ride along the scenic Malecon by the shore through old colonial Vallarta, you’ll get a glimpse of the city’s famous contemporary sculptures and witness its vibrant culture.
Here we will safely take you to the back streets of Puerto Vallarta and through the outlying villages to experiences some of the most beautiful scenery and friendly people
During your ride through the Sierra Madre we’ll stop twice, 1st stop for a quick refreshment at a Mexican style ranch and the last stop at riverside restaurant where you can delight yourself with delicious Mexican dishes or refreshments before making your return to home base.
Note for Cruise Ship Passengers: When choosing your tour time, please allow at least 90 minutes from the you ship docking time. If none of the tour start times can be accommodated for your port times we may be able to adjust the start time based on availability. Please contact us.
Advisory: Anyone checking into an ATV Tour who is intoxicated will not be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart problems, and back problems can’t perform the activity.
- Leaves out of Estigo office
- We drive towards the Sierra Madre mountains
- 1st Stop at a mountain range for a little break and refreshment
- Then we will go up to a lookout in the mountains
- We will enjoy the views at El Moro Paraíso
- We can eat some snacks at El Moro Paraíso (not included on the price of the tour)
- Back to Estigo Office