Continuing on, you will walk through the beautiful streets towards the impressive Teatro Juárez, is where you will catch the city’s funicular to access the Monument of the Pípila (monument of the War of Independence ) and learn the story behind this massive sculpture. At this spot began Mexico’s War of Independence and holds some of the most stunning views in the entire city of Guanajuato.
3 hours with a bilingual guide
transportation on the funicular to the Pipilas monument.
What to Know:
- This tour requires approx 4 km / 2 miles of walking. This includes stairs and inclined streets.
- Minimum booking: 2 People.
- Reservations must be made at least 2 days in advance.
What’s not Included:
food & drinks
gratuities for your guide
What to Bring:
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Cash (Local Currency)
- Dress comfortably and conservatively